Les Gets Family Ski Holidays
Head to the mountains this Christmas and spend a magical week on the snow skiing with your family. Les Gets is a charming resort with a very friendly and welcoming character. Everyone in resort wants to help ensure you have a fantastic Christmas experience. Skiing, snowboarding and tobogganing are great activities for all the family and available to do every day including Christmas Day. Les Gets also has a special Christmas programme of events and entertainment.
After a short journey from the airport you will arrive at one of our catered ski chalets, which are all located close to the pistes and ski lifts in Les Gets. We will be there to welcome you into the Chalet. Once inside the Chalet you’ll discover a decorated Christmas Tree, a kids fun pack for all children, Champagne welcome drinks and a delicious chocolate log cake to eat.
We will give you your ski passes and help organise your ski hire. Once you have settled in you can head out to explore the village.
We serve a delicious Christmas day dinner at 6pm, so you have plenty of time for skiing and other activities during the day.
Les Gets wants you to experience a magical Christmas. They have several activities and events on throughout the week including:
- Visit Santa’s grotto in the enchanted forest
- Post your letter to Santa in the special postbox in the village
- See Santa and his elves descend under torchlight to the centre of Les Gets on Christmas eve
- Ice skating on the outdoor ice rink
- Travel around the village on the Petit Train
- Mountain walks with plenty of hot chocolate stops on the way